MaidPro – The most personal, franchise friendly and affordable cleaning service franchise
#1 rated maid service franchise by Franchise Business Review for franchisee satisfaction and the ONLY maid service to make their top 50 franchises list
- #1 rated low cost maid service by Franchise Business Review
- Top-ranked maid service by Entrepreneur Magazine for low cost and home-based franchises
- Best maid service franchise for Vets by Franchise Business Review and Military Times
MaidPro isn’t just different. It’s better. We are a business that offers massive growth opportunity, but while money is a good thing, happiness and enjoying the hours you work each week with co-workers and franchisees is what makes life far more enjoyable. And we do a great job making sure everyone is enjoying themselves.
Just take a look at the research from Franchise Business Review – you will see that MaidPro’s ratings are far beyond industry average ratings for support, satisfaction, systems and more.
MaidPro prides itself on its proven groundbreaking technology and software, creative marketing efforts, established brand identity and stellar support to its franchisees. The company is constantly trying to reinvent new practices and refine old ones to ensure its place in the rapidly growing industry. MaidPro offers you the advantages of rapid growth, low start-up costs, manageable hours and recurring revenue. Join a franchise that gives you control and ownership of your business with unmatched 24/7 support!
Increased control over your life
The housecleaning industry is life-friendly. Unlike restaurant or retail industries, cleaning is done primarily within normal business hours. Customers want to come home from work to a clean living space, which in turn, creates a manageable schedule for you.
We want you to work ON your business, not IN your business, by spending your work hours managing employees, selling new business and thinking about ways to expand and improve.
Personal attention with your success in mind
The founders started MaidPro in a small office in Boston and are still involved in every aspect of the com pany. They built MaidPro from the ground up and know first-hand what it’s like for others to start, grow and own a business. Our owner community is supported through regular conventions, retreats, conference calls, a mentoring program and online discussion forum. MaidPro’s home office is always only a phone call away!
Additional benefits include:
- Cutting-edge software.
- Real-time access to your company data.
- Mentoring program and unique support systems such as an outplacement program and Intranet site.
- Creative marketing.
- Winning vendor relationships.
- Exceptional cleaning systems and an obsession with the quality of the cleaning experience.
- Recognizable website that reinforces the MaidPro brand and serves as a great “first point of contact” to potential customers.
- Resourceful, open, flexible and “customer-centric” call center that caters to the business owner.
- Business model that is easily scalable for multiple offices and several million dollar annual sales.
- Partnership with Procter & Gamble.
Ready for a business opportunity that will give you complete control over your financial future?
Contact us today to learn more!
Contact: Chuck Lynch, Vice President, Planning and Development Chuck@maidpro.com
Cash Investment: Minimum cash required – $30,000