Art is a powerful way to learn! 80 percent of children are visual tactile learners; they need to see, touch and do in order to learn. Young Rembrandts develops critical thinking and visual skills; contribute to education in your community through the Power of Drawing.
A Young Rembrandts franchise is a home-based business that operates at host locations such as elementary schools and park districts. There, we teach children ages 3½ to 12 the fundamentals of drawing through our unique step by step method. Home based business means there is NO real estate to purchase, keeping overhead costs minimal. Each Young Rembrandts Franchisee receives:
- A Protected and Exclusive Territory
- Complete and Thorough Initial Training
- Engaging Curriculum and Unique Methodology
- User-Friendly Technology Tools and Support
- Traditional and Non-Traditional Marketing Tools and Coaching
- Ongoing Support and Business Coaching
Owning a Young Rembrandts franchise means the freedom to control your work-life balance; freedom to take control of your finances and what’s provided to your family; and freedom to feel good about what you do every day.
- Feel good about what you do everyday
- Control your own work-life balance
- Gain more personal freedom without giving up your income
If you’re a business-minded entrepreneur, ready to give yourself personal freedom, we welcome the opportunity to tell you more about the opportunities at Young Rembrandts!
Contact: Pam Murdoch
Cash Investment: All in, under $50,000 investment