Budget Blinds Announces 2021 Franchisee Award Winners
Budget Blinds® has announced its 2021 Franchisee of the Year, Top Sales Award and Million Dollar Club recipients, signaling those Budget Blinds business owners who achieved sales and other milestones in 2020.
Honored for window covering sales in 2020 were multiple Budget Blinds Top Sales Award recipients in both the single- and multiple-territory categories. The top three award recipients in each of these categories include the following:
Top Sales for Multiple Budget Blinds Territories
- Mike and Adriane Wonderlin, owners of Budget Blinds of Brandon in Riverview, Fla., and Budget Blinds of Land O’ Lakes and North Tampa in Tampa, Fla.
- Terry and Sandra Sill, owners of Budget Blinds of Marion, Iowa City, Bettendorf and Cedar Rapids, Iowa; and Madison, Northwest Madison, Brookfield and Waukesha, Wisc.
- Bob and Kate Engler, owners of Budget Blinds of Hilton Head Island and Budget Binds of Beaufort in Bluffton, S.C.
Top Sales for a Single Budget Blinds Territory
- Bob and Kate Engler, owners of Budget Blinds of Hilton Head Island in Bluffton, S.C.
- Mike and Stacy Hughes, owners of Budget Blinds Deschutes County in Bend, Ore.
- Merv and Adam Epstein, owners of Budget Blinds of Charleston in Charleston, S.C.