Burger 21® Recognizes Top Franchisees and Partners at 2017 Reunion
Taking time to reconnect and recharge, Burger 21®, an award-winning fast casual franchise, celebrated its top performing franchisees and partners at its annual reunion in Clearwater, FL.
“Our award winners represent sophisticated operators and outstanding strategic partners that help make Burger 21® deliver the best burger experience,” said Mark Johnston, president of Burger 21®.
Individual and team franchisee awards were announced at a private awards dinner. Honorees included:
- Top Sales – Corley Steward, Mall of Georgia and Buford, GA
- Delicious – Ed Karayanes and Art Schmiel, Orland Park, IL
- Spotless – Dennis Saller and Whitney Prieto, Viera, FL
- A Rising Star – David Brown and Corley Steward, Kennesaw, GA
- Franchisee of the Year – Ed Karayanes and Art Schmiel, Orland Park, IL
- Restaurant of the Year – Mark Schramm, Westchase-Tampa, FL
- Marketed – Alexis Shanks, Ray Patel and Joseph Yu, Ashburn and Sterling, VA
- Marketer on the Move- Todd Dennis, Brian Neel, and Dan Argabrite, Ballantyne, NC
- Road Warrior Support – Larry Rivers, Westchase-Tampa, FL
- A Team Player – BizCom Associates
- Innovative – Monin Gourmet Flavorings
- Excellent – EMPAD
- Vendor of the Year – Wolverine
For information on franchising opportunities with Burger 21®, visit www.burger21franchise.com.