New SaaS Company Allows Food and Restaurant Franchises to Outsource Accounting Work
Busy franchisors, franchisees and independent restaurant owners can now cost effectively outsource accounting work to Munita, a new Software as a Service (SaaS) company whose sole focus is the food industry. Munita offers a wide range of services from bookkeeping to strategic financial planning and works to provide superior customer service with human voices to deal with complex issues.
The company offers:
- Start-up accounting assistance
- Investor check-up – investment reporting packages and even representation at investor meetings
- Quarterly accounting reviews
- Other accounting services – including maintaining Profit & Loss statements, Balance Sheets, Sales Analysis and filings with all federal and state agencies
- Annual franchisor compliance/due diligence – Munita will compile and prepare key financials which need to be included in required annual reporting
"We believe that food and restaurant franchisors and franchisees have enough on their plates without having to worry about accounting," said Mona Scimeme, Managing Member, Munita LLC. “We designed Munita to handle all levels of accounting to make running a restaurant business easy and efficient and without the worry of possible compliance issues."