SWIPEBY Now Offering Free Curbside Pickup Platform to Restaurants and Food Focused Businesses
SWIPEBY, a startup that provides restaurants with a turnkey curbside pickup platform, is now free to all restaurants and food focused businesses. They have waived all sign-up costs and do not charge commissions, monthly fees or require locked-in contracts.
“We are determined to help the industry we are so proud to be a part of,” Said Carl Turner, Founder of SWIPEBY. “To survive this crisis food focused businesses need to offer no-contact transactions, and our automated curbside service is an excellent solution. By offering it for free we relieve any unnecessary financial barriers to providing a service that will help customers support local and maintain safe social distancing practices.”
From small boutiques to national chains, SWIPEBY is partnering with restaurants nationwide.
"Swipeby has been a trusted and reliable partner at Village Juice Company for over a year. Our customers have loved, and continue to love, it’s convenience and reliability," said Nathan Atkinson owner of Village Juice.
Some additional benefits of SWIPEBY are:
· Consumer facing app offers easy mobile ordering, removing any need to use cash or credit cards.
· In-app notifications lets the restaurant know when the customer has arrived.
· Easy menu upload and customization
· No sign-up costs. No fees. No commissions. (4.5% + $0.45 - INCLUDING CC fees)
· Restaurants can be onboarded in 24 hrs.
Visit www.swipe.by to learn more about SWIPEBY’s free curbside pickup platform.